Winnipeg Financial Advisor
Be Well Advised.
My name is Philip Herner and I help professionals, business owners, and Manitoba families build a better future through comprehensive financial advisory services comprised of cash flow analysis, investment management, risk management, education savings strategies.
Nearly Half of Canadians Are Not Ready for Retirement – Are You?
- Are you too focused on the many demands of daily living or have you prioritized being ready for retirement in the future?
- Have you thought about what kind of lifestyle you wish to have in retirement and what income will be required?
- Do you have a savings and investment system to provide the required retirement income?
Would You Take a Road Trip Without a Destination and a Route?
Your financial strategy is your roadmap to the realization of financial security for you and your family. I provide comprehensive financial advisory services. It all starts with helping you to define both your short & long-term goals.
Next I can help with cash flow management, investment management, risk management, and education savings strategies. I will work with you to develop a multifaceted approach to reach your destination on target.
How I Help My Clients:
I Ask My Clients:
- How many years of work do you have left?
- How will your children’s education be paid for?
- What are your current lifestyle needs?
- What will your retirement lifestyle needs be?
- Do you currently pay yourself first?
- How will the family cottage be passed to the next generation?
- What are the ways you can increase monies available for investment?
The Assante Advantage
At Assante Wealth Management we have the experience, tools, and team of professionals (including lawyers, tax accountants, & financial analysts) to help you reach your financial destination. Everything we do is motivated by our desire to support the achievement of your goals.
Your Financial Advocate
The world we live in is ever changing, which can sometimes disrupt our personal circumstances. As your financial advisor I am your financial advocate in times of change. I am an important resource to support you through major and minor life events. Your portfolio will be regularly reviewed to make sure you are still on track.
Get Experienced Winnipeg Wealth Management Services. Here’s the Next Step:
Partnering with me as your Winnipeg financial advisor will help you develop a program to implement comprehensive change in your financial situation. Your financial strategy is custom to your needs. There are no cookie cutter solutions here.
I welcome the opportunity to sit down with you to review your situation in a confidential, no-cost, no-obligation meeting. My practice is built on the principle of putting my clients success first.